|You should comment and let me know if and what number you think you are.
||[Jul. 14th, 2005|07:31 pm]
Write 21 statements to 21 people, but don't say who they are. (stolen from Kate).|
1. I really wish I were closer to you, because you have the characteristics of the sister I never got to have. You are so incredibly talented, and I wish you could acknowledge that for yourself, because you give so much that you deserve to get something back, even if it's only a little bit of self-recognition.
2. The things you say scare me sometimes and I don't understand why you're in the position you are in. I wish you would take the initiative to better yourself, rather than letting it get worse as you sit idly by. I love you dearly, but just wish you could find a way to love yourself.
3. You are the sweetest, most genuine person I have ever met. You are there if anyone ever needs you, and you can always bring a smile to anyone's face. I love that you are blonder than I am, and that you don't care a bit. I hope that we don't lose touch over the next year and I wish you the best with him.
4. I'm incredibly thankful that we got over that tiff of last year and I love your personality more than ever. You have made it through so much and I admire how you've turned out because of it. I only wish that someday, we can become even better friends.
5. I'm scared to death for you for next year. I know it's what you want, and I know that we've never been that close, but it tears me apart to think of what may happen in the next few months. I've known you most of my life and I love your passion that you have for everything you do.
6. I've hated you more than anybody else in my entire life. I wish you didn't consider me a burden to be around, and I wish that you considered me more than a waste of oxygen. I wish this because as much as I hate you, I want to love you. Not only have you made me hate you, but you've made me hate myself, and that is the hardest thing in the world to overcome.
7. Through all the good times and the bad, I miss you like no other. While you brought me down on occasion, you taught me just about everything I know and molded my personality more than I will ever know. You were a great influence on me, even if I couldn't see it at the time. I hope you are happy wherever you are, because it's been quite some time since I've talked to you. I hope you can still forgive me for that.
8. I love you, I think I've realized, more than you'll ever be capable of loving me. I put all of my fears aside to be there for you, and you put the same effort in for me.. for a while. I hope your newest shiny object treats you well, because as much as I'd like to, I won't always be there. It's getting too hard. I hope you find that something that you've been searching for, for so long. I really wish you'd take a step back and realize the path you're taking alone.
9. You have always been a sweetheart and I feel bad for not being able to put in as much effort as you. I know you will go so far in your life, due to all those talents that I admire so much. As hard as it seems right now, I hope you stick with it, for her sake and yours.
10. Some of the things you've done in the past have cut me deep, but I realize now that you couldn't help it. You didn't know better. I'm so proud of you for finally taking the initiative to figure it all out, and take some time for yourself. I pray that you get through all this, and come out stronger than ever, but know that you can always call on me if you need someone to listen.
11. More than anybody, you've been there for me, and I apologize for my lack of devotion to you. I've hated you and loved you with such strength, that I've wondered how you could instill such strong emotions in me. I want to thank you for everything you've ever given me and done for me, but at the same time, I want to know why you stick around. I'm not worthy of your companionship. I'm greatful, but I don't deserve it.
12. I love you and hate you at the same time. I hate your lying, lazy ways and I wish you would change them. I hate how incredibly perverted you are, but do nothing to stop you, so as not to make a scene. I hate how you are so alone, and yet want and deserve someone so badly. I love your dedication to helping people and your love for everyone you meet. I love your amusement at the simplest things. I wish you the best in your future, and I'll be there to help you along.
13. I love you. I just wish you cared the slightest bit about me. I've known you my entire life, and you've never acknowledged me as worthy of your attention. You have become such a great person over the years, and you've left me behind with your childhood toys. While you are a good person, I wish you lived a more normal life. You make everything so hard on yourself, and you never did take the time you needed to get over that day. I hope you are able to deal with all of this soon and move on to a better adulthood.
14. I don't understand you. I loved you more than any of my friends at the time. I sacrificed friendships for you, because you had none other than me. One day, something changed, and you were no longer interested in a friend who had been there through the tough times. Sometimes, I still look back and wonder what changed in you; what threw your morals in such the other direction. As much as you've hurt me in the past, I wish you the best in your future, and am so happy that you've found somebody who fits you so well.
15. You need to just let the world know. Let the world know how strong you are, and that things as big as that can't even hold you back. You are strong enough and the whole world can see it, except for you. Let it all go. I love how you've been there for me, and how you let me be there for you too. I hope you manage to make some good decisions over the next years and are able to avoid the temptations that have been plaguing you so far.
16. You are the most wholesome person that I know. You watch out for everybody, and genuinely strive to be a good person. I wish you the best with her, because you two deserve each other. I can't wait to spend my time with you, and I'm dreading spending an entire year away from you, your wonderful influence, and your incredible sense of humor.
17. As much as everyone has trash-talked you and pidgen-holed you, I think you are an amazing person. You have so much to offer, if people would just shut up and listen to what you have to say. I miss you so much and am always worried about you and what may happen next. I hope you get what you want, because very few people deserve it as much as you do.
18. You are hilarious and never fail to bring a smile to my face. You are silly, even without being drunk. You are outgoing and free-spirited. I think you should have so much in your life. While you act like everything is going well, I still see the glimmer of grey in your eyes. I know there is a hint of the old you, hiding behind all of the wonderful new layers. I wish you the best and hope that we don't lose touch, because you are one of few people who can make me feel at ease even if I haven't seen you in 6 months.
19. You are so full of yourself, it makes me want to kick a hole in your knee. Yes, you are talented, and yes, you have the accepted good morals. However, you are one of the most fake, deceitful people I have ever met. Not only do you put up a facade with us, but you can't even be honest with yourself. I hope you manage to embrace the truth that you've been hiding, and learn to love your reality. You could be an awesome person, if you ever let anybody get to know you.
20. I am so proud of you and your liberation. You have always been there over the years, from the creepy math teacher to more serious family issues or those dreaded crushes. You are one person who has always had an open ear, and I'm glad that you've taken advantage of mine as well. What do you know, we finally have one more thing in common and I can't wait to tell you all about it. You are an amazing girl and I hope that they are all able to see that too.
21. I don't know how we managed to get so close in such a short time. You are one of the most compatable people that I've ever met. I don't know how the connection felt so strong for those days, and yet is seeming to fade already. I can't wait until the next time I get to see you and I hope that our friendship only manages to grow and get stronger. I wish you the best with your current situation and that you know his opinion doesn't determine who you are. Au revoir.
That gave me such a great feeling as I was able to go through and say exactly what I felt. Wahoo. You should all do it too.